Caller feels the time is close for the return of Jesus Christ.
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we’re reaching millions help us reach millions more.
By Nerti U. Qatja, @VOP_Today – Video: INFOWARS
On this explosive Thursday, April 14 edition of the Alex Jones Show, we welcome Arthur Thompson of the John Birch Society who reveals more about Heidi and Ted Cruz’s ties to both the CFR and the North American Union designed to end U.S. sovereignty and America as we know it.
Also, Brian Tuohy, a leading expert on game rigging in professional sports and author of The Fix Is In, explains the parallels between mass cheating in the NFL and our current presidential election.
10 Signs That Jesus Is Coming Back Soon
When you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.” – Luke 21:31
Jesus said that when you see certain things begin to happen, “Look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near,” and “when you see them happen the kingdom of God is near” (Luke 21:28,31). Jesus and Paul both taught that the proper way to wait for His return is to therefore be watchful, ready and sober (Matthew 24:42-44,25:13; 1 Th. 5:6).
Although we cannot say with certainty how today’s events are related to Bible prophecy, it is unwise to ignore them. Following are 10 for your consideration. The first seven are already happening. The last three are in preparatory stages:
Signs that are already Happening
1. Wars and rumors of wars
“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.”(Matthew 24:6,7a)
Since World War II, many countries have been building up massive arsenals of conventional and nuclear weapons. The potential for war grows day by day. In addition to potential nuclear war, we have war on terror, water wars, weather wars, Albert Pike’s Three World Wars, angel wars, andtranshuman wars. (See also Wars and Rumors of Wars.)
2. Famines, Pestilence, Earthquakes
“And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:7b,8).
Due to flooding and droughts, world food supplies are running very low. Many people are expecting a global food shortage and famines in many places.
In 2007, the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a warning that infectious diseases are emerging more quickly and spreading faster around the globe than ever before, and they are becoming increasingly difficult to treat. The UN said in its 2007 annual world health report that an outbreak or epidemic in one part of the world can easily threaten billions of people in other parts due to large numbers of modern day air travelers.
Regarding earthquakes, scientific data does show that we have been seeing a large increase in seismic activity. According to a number of scientists, another star or large planet is affecting the sun’s magnetic field, which is also affecting the earth’s magnetic field – both the core and the ionosphere. The north pole is shifting at an accelerated pace, and the earth seems to be expanding. Thus, we should see a continual increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity in coming years. Stan Deyo follows earth changes very closely. He’s a scientist and has written a lot on the subject. His web site covers numerous topics related to changes in the world today.
3. Deceivers who claim to follow Jesus
And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you for many will come in My name saying that I am the Christ and will deceive many.” Mt. 24:4,5
(If you are wondering why three additional commas were not included in the Scripture above, see Note on commas in the text of Mt. 24:4,5.)
4. People of Israel return to their land
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that … I will bring again captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.” (Amos 9:13-15)
Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel.'” (Ezekiel 37:21,22)
- During the last 130 years Jews from 108 nations have migrated to the land of Israel.
- In 1882 the first wave of modern immigration to Israel started as Jews fled persecution, or followed the Socialist Zionist ideas of Moses Hess. From 1882 to 1919 around 75,000 Jews immigrated to Palestine, mostly from Russia. They bought land from Ottoman and individual Arab landholders and established agricultural settlements. During this period the Hebrews language was revived, newspapers and literature were published in Hebrew and political parties and workers organizations were established.
- In 1917 during World War I, the British government in its Balfour Declaration supported plans for a ?national home? for the Jews in their promised land. Later, the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) lost control of the Middle East. This made it possible for hundreds of thousands more immigrants to arrive from Europe. Anti-Semitism drove most there. Many more would have come had it not been for Arab protest and resulting British restrictions on immigration.
- During World War II, the Nazis killed around 6 million Jews in the Holocaust, so it became clear to the Jews that they needed a homeland. Many Holocaust survivors immigrated illegally to Palestine. When the British pulled out of Palestine in May 1948, the state of Israel formally declared its independence. It was immediately recognized by the USA, followed by Guatemala, Nicaragua and Uruguay. A few days later, the Soviet Union, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and South Africa did the same. No Arab states have ever recognized Israel, but several have attacked them. However, Israel has successfully defended itself against numerous Arab attacks. As a result, Jews throughout the Middle East have also been forced to immigrate to Israel, and the nation has grown strong. It has turned a desert into an agricultural success, and it?s technology industry exports cutting edge innovations.
- Today, Israel’s population is over 7 million. In 2018, Israel will celebrate it’s 70th anniversary, but some of its neighbors hate it and want to “wipe it off the map”. It is still mostly a secular state, but it has a growing percentage of Orthodox Jews and Christians. Today, the Aliyah immigration movement continues to embrace Jewish newcomers, help them become a part of communities and help them learn Hebrew.
- See also Israel and Prophecy and The Sign of the 4 Blood Moons
5. Increased wickedness & loss of love
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.”(Matthew 24:12)
Today, more and more people are living primarily for themselves and their own happiness. The idea of denying themselves, taking up their crosses daily and following Jesus (Luke 9:23) is a foreign concept. What TV and movies show as “normal” has affected the values of those who indulge in them. At the same time, couples are divorcing, and children are growing up with deep unmet needs as a result. Many couples are not even marrying but living together in fornication (any form of sex not sanctioned by God). The result has been the blood sacrifice (murder) of hundreds of millions of innocent, helpless children through abortion and the birthing of even more children who lack a healthy home where they can receive love and training from their own father and mother.
6. Reemergence of Demigods
Jesus said, “As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.” (Matthew 24:37, Luke 17:26). From Genesis 6, we see that not only that “the wickedness of man was great on the earth” (Genesis 6:5), but we see another interesting phenomenon, demigods, i.e., powerful hybrid offspring of gods (fallen angels) and humans:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:4)
Some Bible translations use the word “Nephilim” instead of “giants”, because in Hebrew the word is נָפִיל (nĕphiyl). This word occurs three times in the Bible, once in Genesis 6:4 and twice in Numbers 13:33:
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. (Numbers 13:33)
Some scholars believe that the Nephilim were most likely a group of fallen angels who came to earth to corrupt mankind, since nephiyl comes from the word naphal, which means ‘to fall’. However, other scholars believe that the the Nephilim were giants, since Numbers 13:33 seems to clarify their identity. In either case, Genesis 6:1,2 and 1 Enoch 6-7 both tell of the sons of God, aka angels or supernatural messengers or “watchers” coming to earth to marry human wives, who bore powerful children.
After the flood, there were additional giants in the land of Canaan (See Deuteronomy 3:11, 12:10-12; Joshua 4:15, 13:12, 1 Samuel 17:4-7; 2 Samuel 17:16-22.) The Bible mentions some of their tribal names: the Emim, the Anakim, the Horim, and Zamsummim. Ancient texts and pictures from Egyptian, Greek and other cultures also talk of giants or demigods who were the offspring of supernatural beings, so it’s not a far stretch to see that this was a common occurrence in antiquity. Archaeological evidence shows that these beings were sometimes over 30 feet tall and strength to move massive stones that machinery cannot even move, e.g., Baalbek. Before the flood, angels and their hybrid offspring corrupted the whole earth. After the flood, they were perhaps not as large, but still powerful and evil in their influence. Some were even cannibalistic. That is why God commanded Israel to totally wipe out all the nations of Canaan.
Today, the phenomenon seems to be reoccurring. Women have told of alien abductions in which they were impregnated. There are also accounts of alien beings and/or humans doing genetic experiments in underground laboratories to breed various types of hybrid creatures including grey aliens, chimeras and other monsters. (See UFOs, Aliens and Alien Abductions And How to Overcome Their Evil Influence and Aliens and Fallen Angels (MS PowerPoint).) Even Hollywood is preparing the minds of the masses with movies about hybrid supermen and superwomen. Although the Bible says they and their angelic fathers are evil, Hollywood is trying to get people to think that not all are bad. Other researchers have written that some of the global elite actually have DNA that has an extra parasitic strand due to angelic parentage. (See Life as An Investigator Is Like a Box of Chocolates.) Some researchers provide other types of evidence. (See Seed of Satan: They Walk Amongst Us.)
For further study, see Nephilim and Giants.
7. Strong delusion
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie. (2 Th. 2:11 NKJV)
The primary focus of the deception is use of the controlled corporate media by the Prince of the Power of the Air. TV, radio, Internet, cell phones, PDAs, etc. keep people completely preoccupied and oblivious to the fate that awaits unbelievers. The goal is also to prevent people from hearing the Gospel of Jesus, and if they do hear it to forget about it and be entertained constantly. Most people in developed countries are now in a fog due to the impact of these media that lull them into a false sense of security and into a false sense of right and wrong. This delusion can be seen in three areas:
- Spirituality, the Emerging Church has become so pervasive that most churches in developed countries will tolerate abortion (murder), fornication (premarital sex, adultery, homosexuality) and almost any other violation of God’s law. Just think: how many churches will excommunicate a person for involvement in these sins?
- Finance, many people are unaware that an international government / banking cartel partnership is stealing their wealth and using the funds to control the world. (See How Some Rich Bankers Tricked the American People and Gained Control of the World’s Economic, Political, Legal and Educational Systems and 19 Reasons Why The Federal Reserve Is At the Heart of Our Economic Problems, 20 Questions To Ask Anyone Foolish Enough To Believe The Economic Crisis Is Over.). The stealing is done through the printing of fiat money (money not based on gold or silver but on debt), through interest on money that does not exist (due to fractional reserve banking laws) and through the saw tooth effect of markets that draws people into bad investments over a long period of time and then makes them lose large portions of their life savings when markets drop. (See 200 Year Dow/Gold Ratio, and note how it became much more dramatic after the creation of the Federal Reserve System in 1913. See also Financial News Updates on this website.)
- Politics, most people are also unaware that the international banking cartel has taken over all national governments and is quietly re-organizing borders and power centers throughout the world. Evidence of this can be seen in the 911 deception. Most Americans and those sympathetic to the US government think that airplanes caused three steel-frame buildings to fall down into their footprints at almost freefall speed, when this has never happened in all of known history. People who objectively study the facts realize it was a very successful psychological operation (psyop), since jet fuel is not hot enough to do the job, and even a pancake effect had happened it would have been much slower. It had to be done by controlled demolitions. This was part of a plan to cause a second Pearl Harbor and justify the US military getting a foothold in the Middle East and justify the US government in taking away many constitutional rights of the US people.(For more information, see Question 911, 911 Truthseekers.org andhttp://www.brasschecktv.com/.)
Signs that are still in preparatory stages
8. One world government
And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything: and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. (Daniel 2:40 NKJV)
9. One world ruler and an assistant emerge
I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon [Satan, or the devil] gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Revelation 13:1-4)
It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.(Revelation 13:7,8)
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:3,4,9-12)
Most religions expect a savior or a man who will bring world peace, justice and unity. Here are three examples:
- Muslims are waiting for the Mahdi or the 12th Imam. Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has stated that his mandate is to pave the way for the coming of this Islamic messiah. An Islamic film has been produced about this: The Coming Is Upon Us. An interview with Ken Timmerman about this in April 2011 explains the current hope of many Muslims.
- Buddhists are waiting for the Buddha of compassion, Maitreya, or a world teacher and unifier, the 5th and coming Buddha of the present era. See also, Maitreya Rising
- Hindus are waiting for their completer and savior, Kalki, the name of Vishnu in his tenth and last avatar. According to the Usborne Encyclopedia of World Religions, “The tenth and last avatar has not yet appeared. It is said that at the end of the present age, Vishnu will come to Earth as Kalki, riding a white horse, to destroy the wicked and re-establish order.”
A false prophet emerges to assist the world ruler and savior.
Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.”(Revelation 13:11-15)
Muslims are waiting for Isa Bin Maryam (i.e., Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary) to appear with the Mahdi, praying behind him
Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, Emmanuel.
Christians are waiting for the second coming of Jesus, but most no longer believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible, so many will be deceived.
Recently, the Roman Church has elected a new pope whom some people say will be the last pope and may be the beast out of the earth described in Rev. 13:11-15. See Has the Beast from the Earth Officially Arisen?
10. Technology to control the world
He [the second beast] causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”(Revelation 13:16-18)
Today, smart cards are popular, but they can be lost or stolen. It is likely that the eventual solution will be an implantable RFID chip or some form of high tech tatoo on the right hand or forehead. Already, 99% of commercial transactions in many countries are done without cash. Most paper money is not even backed by gold or silver anymore, so it’s value is purely psychological. When the current monetary system crashes, technology is available to redefine currency and commerce in a seamless way that people will want as a solution to their need for quick spending. For example, see Citi Economist Says It Might Be Time to Abolish Cash to Save World Economy
The Utah Data Center became fully operational on May 30, 2013. This was set up to intercept and store all the world’s information. This center may play a huge role in the coming 666 Surveillance System. For a long list of links related to the Mark of the Beast, see Technology to Control the World.